Amazfit T-Rex Ultra
316L Stainless Steel | Peak 1,000nit Brightness | Ultra-low Temperature Operation | Strong & Accurate Dual-band GPS | 30m Freediving Support | Strength Exercise Recognition | Health-centered Zepp OS 2.0 | 20-day Battery Life
- Stainless Steel & Mud-resistant Design: Constructed with super-strong 316L stainless steel and a patented mud-resistant bridge and buttons, Amazfit T-Rex Ultra is built to withstand any kind of action. The smartwatch’s HD AMOLED display can reach a peak brightness of 1,000 nits for ultra-clear visibility in any environment. Adjustable lugs ensure maximum comfort for the entirety of your epic adventures, and you can enjoy ultimate control with a responsive touchscreen and four convenient buttons.
- 30m Freediving Support: As the ultimate multi-environment outdoor smartwatch, the Amazfit T-Rex Ultra supports indoor and outdoor freediving to a depth of up to 30 meters. It can also resist the equivalent of up to 100 meters’ water pressure, making it perfect for all your swimming, surfing and kitesurfing activities.
- Dual-band GPS & Route Navigation: The smartwatch utilizes both L1 and L5 signals for incredibly precise dual-band GPS positioning, and supports six satellite systems for greater global coverage. Import a route file to the watch along with a corresponding Offline Map, and navigate with professional-level environmental understanding.
- Mighty 20-day Battery Life: Experience energy beyond extinction, with battery life that can last a super-long 20 days. The sports watch also introduces a new Endurance GPS battery mode for those who love to lose themselves in nature for long periods of time, plus a new Automatic GPS battery mode which intelligently adjusts GPS settings based on signal strength, to help conserve power.
- -30℃ Ultra-low Temperature Operation: Built for the brave, the watch is tough enough to be operated in extreme temperatures as low as -30℃, thanks to its specially designed circuitry system and battery. So not only can the watch body physically resist the cold, but you can keep using the watch’s functions as the conditions get more intense.