31g Lightweight, 40-day Battery, 5 ATM Waterproof, Built-in GPS
- Record-breaking battery life: The Amazfit Bip S has outstanding battery life thanks to the electronic components selection and power optimization technology. * Test conditions for 40-day battery life: factory default dial, running once a week for half an hour, 100 notifications per day, default brightness 10%. In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
- Super light weight: Comfortable to wear every day, for sport and sleep tracking.
- Waterproof: 5 ATM with Swim Tracking
- Notifications: Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, and other apps on the always-on color touch display.
- Multisport tracking: 10 sports modes* to track your runs, cycling and more with mapped
routes, detailed stats and heart rate zones. (*Indoor cycling, elliptical trainer, yoga and freestyle will be added in future firmware update.)
- Latest technology: The built-in Sony 28nm GPS chip, through several product updates and iterations, as well as continuous optimization and adjustment, performs even better in satellite search speed, positioning accuracy, and power consumption. The GPS can operate continuously for 22 hours. * Test conditions for 22 hours GPS continuous working time: GPS continuously on, heart rate always on. In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and may differ from laboratory data.
- Always-on display: the reflective touch screen provides at-a-glance view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
Whatever life throws at
The Amazfit Bip S smartwatch is the perfect daily
companion to keep you informed and active.. Designed to be more powerful than the previous generation, thanks to the revolutionary design of the watch materials and manufacturing process, while remaining ultra-lightweight. With only 31 grams with the watch band, the watch is very comfortable to wear while doing sport or sleeping.
- Always-on reflective 1.28″ Transflective Color TFT, resolution 176 x 176
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla 3 generation tempered glass +
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones
- BioTracker TMPPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor / 3-axis acceleration sensor / 3-axis geomagnetic sensor
- GPS + GLONASS for route tracking
- 20 mm standard width changeable watch band
- 5ATM waterproof rating
- 31g (with strap) and 19g (without strap)
Which app should I use with Amazfit Bip S? In order to pair your watch, sync your data and adjust your settings please use the Amazfit app, available for Apple iOS and Google Android.
Can we get other sports modes and features? Yes, we constantly listen to our community’s feedback and incorporate it into our software development roadmap to launch new features. If you have any suggestions, please let us know through email@example.com.
How do I switch between Metric and Imperial unit measurements? Open the Amazfit app, click on “Settings > Units” and change it to whatever you prefer.
Where do I adjust the watch weather settings? In order to set your local weather forecast, please open the Amazfit app, click on “Amazfit Bip S” to access all watch settings and scroll down to “Weather settings”, enter your city of choice and choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
30+ Days of Battery
More than one month of battery life on a single charge.
Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages and other apps.
This watch is comfortable to wear day and night.
Includes 10 sports modes.
The display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight.
Built-in GPS and GLONASS tracks your route and distance.
Analyze your sleep patterns.
Measures your heart rate continuously, manually and during sports activities.