BIP U PRO
1.43” Large Color Screen | Blood-oxygen Level Measurement | 5 ATM Water-resistance | 60+ Sports Modes | Built in GPS
- 1.4″ Large colour screen: 302×302 pixel resolution creates an exquisite visual display, making all incoming calls, messages, and reminders extremely clear
- Outstanding 9-Day Battery Life*
- 50* Watch Faces: 50 watch faces are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience. (*Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.)
- Customisable Watch Face Modular: Select and display information important to you on your watch home screen, such as time, date, weather, heart rate, and more, with the customizable modular.
- Super Lightweight Body: An ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for peak performance.
- 50m Water Resistance: Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the Bip U for swimming and it will track your movements and record your achievements even under water.
- 60+ Sports Modes: You can check your walking distance, speed, heart rate changes, calories burned, and other key factors such as whether you are exercising in your fat burning zone or cardiopulmonary strengthening zone based on your heart rate, as well as providing instant alerts when your heart rate gets too high. (Amazfit Bip U Pro has built in GPS)
- Blood Oxygen Level Measurement: This smart watch is equipped with a newly upgraded biological optical tracking sensor, the BioTrackerTM 2, that supports measurement of blood-oxygen saturation. When feeling unwell, under mental stress, engaged in intensive workouts such as marathons and gym sessions, or in high-altitude and hypoxic environments, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
- Heart Rate Monitoring & Sleep Tracking: The Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring. With its Huami-proprietary BioTrackerTM PPG biological optical sensor, the Amazfit Bip U delivers accurate heart rate measurements.
- Stress Monitoring: The watch supports stress monitoring and can provide breathing training to help balance your stress levels, so that you can instantly know when you need to rest and relax.
- Menstrual Cycle Tracker: The Amazfit Bip U can help you record your menstrual and ovulation periods, and alert you before they arrive so that you can plan ahead and avoid disruptions.
- *Test conditions: the device is fully charged, the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled for 10 minutes, the Activate on Raise feature is enabled, and other settings are kept in default states. Each day involves the following operations: 50 notifications are received and displayed, 200 screen activations on raise are conducted, outdoor running every other day for 30 minutes and SpO2 measurement twice per day. During actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
- Dimensions: 40.9 x 35.5 x 11.4mm
- Weight:31g (with strap)
- Body material: Polycarbonate
- Strap material: Silicon rubber
- Strap length: 118mm and 76mm
- Strap width: 20mm
- Waterproof rating: 5 ATM
- Display: 1.43″ full color TFT, resolution 320×302
- Touch screen: 2.5D glass + anti-fingerprint coating
- Sensors: BioTracker™ 2 PPG Biological Optical Sensor / Acceleration sensor / Gyroscope sensor
- Bluetooth: BT5.0/BLE
- Battery: 230mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (Typical value)
- Charging time: About 2 hours
- Charging method: Clip / 2-pins POGO pin
- Battery Life: Typical usage scenario: 9 days
- Operating system: RTOS
- Supported devices: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
- Accessories: Clip dock, user manual
- App: Zepp App (formerly known as the Amazfit App)
- *Alexa function is not available in Singapore