Metal and Ceramic Elegant Design, 326 PPI AMOLED Display Powerful Battery Life, 5 ATM Water Resistant, 12 Sports Modes
– Detailed sports tracking: outdoor running, walking, indoor/outdoor cycling, pool/open water swimming, elliptical machine, climbing, trail running, skiing and exercise
– Automatically track your daily steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, heart rate and sleep quality plus optional movement reminders
– Get emails, text messages, calls and other app/messaging notifications right on your wrist
– Anti-fingerprint Corning Gorilla 3 tempered glass, physical buttons for easy navigation and a durable silicone watch strap
– GPS, GLONASS and optical heart rate sensor (PPG)
– 164 feet / 50 meters / 5 ATM water resistance rating
Look Good. Feel Good.
Amazfit GTR accompanies you on your daily adventures, tracking 12 different sports modes. This 5 ATM water resistant smartwatch features built-in GPS and a heart rate sensor with a stunning AMOLED Display that will keep you staring at your watch.
Amazfit GTR also features smart notifications and vibration alerts for calls, messages, emails and other app notifications. It gives you direct access to live weather forecasts and doubles as a stop watch, compass, alarm, and activity monitor. Stratos automatically tracks your daily steps, distance, calories, and sleep.
Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
– Display size: 1.39” / 454×454 px
– Weight (without strap): Aluminum alloy Approx. 36g | Stainless steel Approx. 48g | Titanium Approx. 40g
– Types of Standard Watch Straps: Aluminum alloy: Brown leather strap | Stainless steel: Brown leather strap | Titanium: Fluororubber strap
– Connection: BT5.0 BLE
– Battery life: Typical usage: 24 days
– Water resistance: 5 ATM certified, equivalent to about 80 PSI, 164 feet or 50 meters water depth.
– GPS + GLONASS
– BioTrackerTM PPG biological tracking heartrate optical sensor, 6-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor, Air-pressure sensor, Capacity sensor, Ambient light sensor
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I switch between Metric and Imperial unit measurements? Open the Amazfit Watch app, click on “Profile > Settings > Units” and change it to whatever you prefer.
How do I switch between between 12h / 24h time format? On the watch, unlock your screen by pressing the top button, then swipe down on the screen to access the Settings, press the purple gear icon and scroll to “Common”, here you can toggle between the 12h and 24 format.
Get detailed analytics for 12+ different sports modes.
Built-in GPS and GLONASS tracks your route and distance.
Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages and other apps.
Analyze your sleep patterns.
Longer Battery Life
Never worry about running out of battery anymore.