341 PPI AMOLED Display , Editable Widgets, Slim Metal Body, 14-day Battery Life, 5 ATM Water Resistance, 12 Sports Modes
– New Editable Modular Watch Faces: Customised 1.65-inch stylish square screen offers a larger display area so it can carry more information. Additionally, we have released two innovative modular watch faces that can be customized to display essential information such as the heart rate, calendar, weather and events you care about the most, all in one watch face that’s easy to check. In total, you can customize up to 7 widgets out of 17 functions.
-Detailed sports tracking: outdoor/trail running, treadmill, walking, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, open water/pool swimming, elliptical trainer, climbing, skiing, exercise.
– Automatically track your daily steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, heart rate and sleep quality plus optional movement reminders
– Get emails, text messages, calls and other app/messaging notifications right on your wrist
– Corning Gorilla 3 generation tempered glass + anti-fingerprint coating with a durable silicone watch strap
– BioTrackerTM PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor, 6-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor, air pressure sensor, ambient light sensor
– 164 feet / 50 meters / 5 ATM water resistance rating
Look Good. Feel Good.
Amazfit GTS supports 12 mainstream exercise modes, which accurately track your sports activities. There are also multiple professional sensors that record physical data in full, and perform scientific analysis on them to enhance your exercise capacity. Water resistant to a depth of 50 meters, Amazfit GTS also supports multiple swimming scenarios. The watch can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace, or calorie consumption, and enables an accurate analysis on the data each time you swim.
Features smart notifications and vibration alerts for calls, messages, emails and other app notifications. It gives you direct access to live weather forecasts and doubles as a stop watch, compass, alarm, and activity monitor. Automatically tracks your daily steps, distance, calories, and sleep.
Amazfit GTS combines software and hardware to deeply optimize the power consumption of the system and the components, in order to bring about a long-lasting endurance of 14 days while keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent charges. The watch can continuously work for 1 month and a half under the Basic Watch Mode and up to 25 hours with the GPS continuously working, which is enough for running a marathon or an endurance race.
Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
– Display size: 1.65″ AMOLED, resolution 348 x 442, 341ppi
– Weight (without strap): Approx. 24.8g
– Strap Material: Silicone Strap 120 mm (long), 87 mm (short)
– Connection: BT5.0 BLE
– Battery life: Daily use mode: 14 days
Heart rate always on, sleep monitoring; 150 pushed notifications lighting-up the screen, lift the wrist to see the time 30 times, and 5 minutes for other operations every day; exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes with the GPS on.
– Water resistance: 5 ATM certified, equivalent to about 80 PSI, 164 feet or 50 meters water depth.
– GPS + GLONASS
– BioTrackerTM PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor, 6-axis acceleration sensor, 3-axis geomagnetic sensor, Air pressure sensor, Ambient light sensor
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I switch between Metric and Imperial unit measurements? Open the Amazfit Watch app, click on “Profile > Settings > Units” and change it to whatever you prefer.
How do I switch between between 12h / 24h time format? On the watch, unlock your screen by pressing the top button, then swipe down on the screen to access the Settings, press the purple gear icon and scroll to “Common”, here you can toggle between the 12h and 24 format.
Get detailed analytics for 12 different sports modes.
Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages and other apps.
Analyze your sleep patterns.
Longer Battery Life
Never worry about running out of battery anymore.