12 Military Certifications, Rugged Body, 20-day Battery Life, AMOLED Display
- Detailed sports tracking: run, treadmill, trail run, walk, elliptical, climb, hike, ski, outdoor cycle, indoor cycle, pool swim, open water, triathlon, fitness.
- Automatically track your daily steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and heart rate.
- Get emails, text messages, calls and other app/messaging notifications right on your wrist
- 1.3”AMOLED, Resolution 360 x 360
- GPS + GLONASS
- 164 feet / 50 meters / 5 ATM water resistance rating
- Daily use mode:20 days Heart rate monitoring always on, sleep monitoring; GPS turned on for 13 minutes a day, 150 messages pushed daily which activate screen, wrist raised 30 times which activate screen, 5 minutes of other operations.
- Basic watch mode: 66 days Bluetooth connection to phone turned off, heart rate monitoring and other functions, screen activated by wrist tilt 100 times a day.
- GPS continuous working time: 20 hours GPS activated to track exercise and monitor heart rate.
12 Military Grade Certifications Resistant to Harsh Environments
Robustness and reliability are particularly important for outdoor smartwatches. Amazfit T-Rex passed 12 military grade certifications, ensuring its robustness and resistance to harsh environments. A new circuit design especially developed for Amazfit T-Rex, an advanced low power-consumption chip, and a deep power optimization give the Amazfit T-Rex a longer battery life. Stays with the user over the long haul, allowing you to wear it without worry and never think about charging.
Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- Display size: 1.3”AMOLED, Resolution 360 x 360
- Dimensions: 47.7 X 47.7 X 13.5 mm
- Type: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 + anti-fingerprint coating
- Weight: 58g (with strap)
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.0/BLE
- Battery life: 20 days regular use / 66 days basic use
- Water resistance: 5 ATM certified, equivalent to about 80 PSI, 164 feet or 50 meters water depth.
- GPS + GLONASS
- Sensors: BioTrackerTM PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor, 3-axis acceleration sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Ambient light sensor
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I switch between Metric and Imperial unit measurements? Open the Amazfit Watch app, click on “Profile > Settings > Units” and change it to whatever you prefer.
How do I switch between between 12h / 24h time format? On the watch, unlock your screen by pressing the top button, then swipe down on the screen to access the Settings, press the purple gear icon and scroll to “Common”, here you can toggle between the 12h and 24 format.
Get detailed analytics for 14 different sports modes.
Play/Skip/Pause your music without having to touch your phone.
Built-in GPS and GLONASS tracks your route and distance.
Receive notifications for incoming calls, messages and other apps.
The display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight.
Analyze your sleep patterns.
20 Days Battery
Up to 20 days of battery life.